2012 Royal Mail Postage Price Increase.
- In line with the proposed price increase by Royal Mail, we will be increasing our postage prices for Royal Mail services from 30th April 2012.
UK Shipping and postage.
- Whilst we aim to give the most efficient service that we can to our customers, due to the nature of our products we will turn orders around within 4 working days, at times this lead time will be reduced. If for any reason we cannot fulfil this timeframe we will email customers to let them know if there is a delay in processing their order.
- Whilst we make every effort to fulfil customers orders within the prescribed processing time of 4 working days, we will always attempt to process a customer's order faster should their event dictate that a faster turnaround time be required. This can however only be fulfilled when we are informed of such a time sensitive order. Please use the comments box in the checkout process to tell us of any time related issues for your order. For example if your event is to take place less that 2 weeks from placing your order.
- All of our products are shipped by either Royal Mail or by Courier.
- Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout and depend on the combined weight of the package. We add a small packaging charge to the order for professional packaging.
- Whilst every care is taken to minimise loss or damage during transit, ASE Awards cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods during transit. Customers are offered insurance and tracking options at the time of checkout.
- Shipping insurance is calculated at the time of checkout and a suitable shipping option is selected automatically based upon the weight and value of the total order.
- ASE Awards will always email customers when an order is dispatched, we will supply tracking information where appropriate.
- All parcels are sent overseas by Royal Mail Airmail or by an International Courier service.
- Royal Mail Airmail does not offer any tracking options, if customers wish to have tracking included in the cost of their delivery they must select International Courier at the checkout.
- ASE Awards cannot be held responsible for late delivery of items if an appropriate delivery option is not selected at the time of checkout. International postage usually takes 5-7 working days to Europe and a minimumof 10 working days for worldwide to be delivered, customers must bear this in mind when purchasing products to ensure they receive their order in time for the event. An express service is available, please email us for more details. customers are advised to wait until the above minimum postage times have elapsed before contacting ASE Awards. ASE Awards is not responsible for the delivery schedule of any postal service, whether national or international and cannot be held responsible for delays in delivering customers' orders. We will do our upmost to resolve any issues with the postal service that customers have with delivery of their order.
- Products can be returned for refund or replacement where the item is found to be damaged or faulty.
- All damages must be reported to ASE Awards, along with photographic evidence, within 24 hours of receipt.
- All faulty goods must be returned, in their original packaging, within 7 days to qualify for a refund.
- ASE Awards cannot accept items for return where the item has been personalised incorrectly unless it is found to be entirely the fauly of ASE Awards in which case we will gladly replace the item for customers free of charge. Please Note: all engraving is 'copy & pasted' directly into our equipment software to minimise the chance of mistakes; if however such things as spelling mistakes are found we will always email customers first to double check correct spelling. If for any reason a deliberate spelling mistake is required, please let us know at the time of order so that processing of the order is not delayed.